Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Balance, Wobble, And Bongo Boards and other Balance topics.
Foam rolls or foam rollers are important for functional stabilization programs and rehabilitation. They can be used by themselves or with resistance bands or loops.
Stand or lay on the foam rolls to build balance and coordination. Lay with the foam roll positioned length-wise down the spine to stretch shoulders, or across and under the lower back to stretch the back, shoulder and legs. While lying on the foam, roll back and forth to massage muscles and improve balance. Foam rolls are a great tool for improving flexibility, balance and strength. They are fun, easy to use, and inexpensive.
Here is a breakdown of what it can do for you:
- Firms and tones the butt, thighs, and abdomen
- Strengthens lower back, chest and arms
- Increases aerobic endurance and fitness
- Provides balance training to improve core stability
- Perfect for any age or fitness level
- Used by professional athletes
- Recommended by doctors
|Sheri Ann Richerson|