Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Core Stability and Strength and other Balance topics.
Editors at Fitness Magazine say achieving sexy shoulders or firm triceps is only a medicine ball away. To work your shoulders at different angles, try this move with the medicine ball:
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a medicine ball with your right hand against a wall at arm's length.
2. Keeping hips and shoulders square to the wall, outline the letters of the alphabet by tracing the ball against the wall.
3. Aim to get to "Z;" if you have to stop early, start over, shooting for the next furthest letter next time and work your way up.
4. Repeat with your left arm.
How to target your triceps:
1. Sit on floor with both hands on a medicine ball behind you, feet flat.
2. Raise your hips and bend your elbows at about 90 degrees.
3. Extend arms to press up.
4. Complete a total of eight to 10 reps.